Moyinoluwa Rainbow Foundation has educational classes and therapeutic programs during the week and some events during the weekends at set times. Volunteer are needed to set up the arena and support in other ways. Let us know if you are an interested therapists or educator.
- Program Volunteers: This person will assist the program lead, and the number of volunteers depends on the size and type of program. Program volunteers just need a general knowledge of Down syndrome (which you can gain at the volunteer orientation)!
- Literacy and Math Tutors: This is an exciting opportunity to help those with Down syndrome learn to read or acquire math skills! Tutors will help facilitate learning basically in literacy and numeracy.
- Dance class: Are you a lover of music and dance? You can support our children by teaching them dance and rhythm. We need to get their bodies moving to the rhythm of the music. Dance and music is a form of therapy for them.
If you enjoy working on projects and being on the computer join us, we are interested in administrative volunteers to help.
- Handyman: touch up painting, fix broken toys, etc.
- Marketing/PR: contacting media for events, help write press releases, create flyers and brochures for the foundation
- Writers: for blog, grant writers, create awareness on all our media channels etc.
- Fundraisers: Research and meet with individuals/organizations who would like to sponsor our children’s medicals (routine check-ups, surgeries), therapy fees, or donate to Mo-Rainbow Foundation to enable us carry out various child centered activities and project.
We have up to 8 exciting events that run through the year and by volunteer’s, walkathon, bake sales, Zumba dances, Fashion shows and a lot more. We need assistance. We also need to collaborate and connect with people that can promote our childrens skill in dancing, modelling and much more.
- Group Volunteering: Have a group interested in volunteering together? The more the better! Reach out and we will set up your volunteer opportunities.
- Creative volunteers: We need volunteers that will create or develop programmes in their areas of interest e.g dance, fashion exhibition, food & drink festivals, skating, cycling, running etc collaborate with us, and support the foundation with proceeds that will specifically fund children from indigent families who have never been exposed to therapy and need daily treatment at the centre which includes but not limited to Speech, Physical and Occupational therapy.